The Annual Subscription for renewal becomes due for payment to the Secretary by the 31st May each year. Any member whose annual subscription is not paid before the 1st of June will be deemed to have discontinued their membership, A member having become discontinued, forgoes all rights and privileges upon or of the club.
Discontinued members may re-apply but will go to the back of the waiting list.
Members who do not renew their subscriptions between June 1st and May 31st of the New Year will be deemed to have relinquished their membership and must therefore re-apply via the waiting list and the joining fee will then also apply.
Junior members are those up to and including the age of 15.
Intermediate members age 16-18 inclusive
The joining fee is a one off payment as long as the membership is renewed at the appropriate time.
Payment – We accept payment by credit or debit card,
To join or renew online, click on the relevant button below and complete your details.
For new members, please ensure you upload a photograph so that your photo card can be posted out to you.
Your membership booklet will be delivered via email. Should you wish to pick up a physical membership book, please contact the club to arrange postage.
There are 7 membership categories:
- Full member: Those aged 18 to 65 on 1st June.
- Senior Citizen: Those aged 66 and over on 1st June
- Disabled member: Those in possession of a concessionary disabled rod licence issued by the Environment Agency.
- Husband & Wife membership: The wife or partner of a Full member.
- Junior member: Those aged up to 15 on the 1st June.
- Intermediate member: Young persons aged of 16-18 on the 1st June.
- Life members: As elected at the AGM
Membership shall be at the discretion of the Committee and all members must be in possession of a current Environment Agency Rod Licence, when fishing club waters.
|Senior Citizen / Disabled
|Husband & Wife
|Junior Member (age 12-15)
|Junior Member (11 and under)
Add your details to join the waiting list: